Positive Systems Solutions can now provide an All-in-One solution to Professional Point of Sale and Accounting
Integrate Quickbooks with Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS)
Integrate QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics RMS from Positive Systems Solutions for a truly full featured solution. Let RMS handle your POS functions and stock and let QuickBooks manage the accounting element of your business. This integration could not be simpler and gives you ERP for SME at a fraction of the time and effort.
Create your own branded invoices
Create your own branded professional invoices, branded invoices will impress clients it brands your business and it helps get payments faster from your clients.
- Choose from professional invoice design templates or create your own
- Add your logo and customise the design and layout of your invoice templates
- Send the invoice fast directly from QuickBooks by email and even easier if you have Microsoft Office Outlook installed, or print it out and post it.
Track sales, expenses and profit
Check your company’s vital signs in real time:
- See the money going in and out of your business in real time
- Understand where your cash goes and how to manage it effectively
- Monitor sales and identify your most profitable areas quickly and easily, management reports and graphs help you manage and make informed business decisions immediately
Easy VAT returns – Revenue recognised
Tackle your quarterly, yearly or monthly VAT return with confidence and ease. No more last-minute rush to find crucial receipts or information.
- Create VAT returns in minutes, using data already stored in QuickBooks
- File your VAT returns online – no forms to complete, QuickBooks does it for you
- Automatic VAT adjustments – handle refunds and other changes via the VAT exception report
Company Snapshot and calendar view
Use the Company Snapshot to get a clear, graphical overview of your company finances on a single screen. See clear cash flow figures, who owes you money, what bills you have to pay and more.
Calendar view shows you important tasks and transactions day-by-day on your QuickBooks calendar. It’s much easier to understand than scribbled notes in a desk diary. This gives you fully accurate information in an easy to use and understand graphical interface.
Easily track your sales leads
The QuickBooks Lead Centre is a fast, efficient place to log every lead your business gets. Whether it’s a stab in the dark or a dead cert, it helps you follow up every single opportunity. This new CRM feature helps your business turn opportunities into sales with relevant and accurate information.
- Log and track new leads – mark them hot, warm or cold create quotes and convert them to invoices plus more
- When a potential customer calls, you can pull up their details in moments and even if it’s not you looking after the account you have everything you need in a second to help and sell to your customers
- Made the sale? Convert a lead into a customer without re-entering information, quote and invoice in seconds.
Work with multiple currencies
Trade in over 145 currencies just as easily as you do in Euro.
- Work with international customers in their own currencies
- Convert back using the latest exchange rates, downloaded automatically
- Understand gains and losses caused by rate fluctuations
- Manage exporting or purchasing in a different currency with ease
QuickBooks makes it easy to keep your sales and spending on track by creating budgets for your business – even if you’ve never done it before. This management accounting feature helps you get more organise:
- Set monthly, quarterly or annual budgets
- Track your performance and compare what actually happens to what you expected
- Share this information with staff and get buy in from your whole team
Number of users
Allow more than one person in your business to use QuickBooks at the same time, so it’s easier to get things done.
View real-time stock levels from within your accounting software. This can be integrated with other systems such as dedicated POS software such as Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System to have a full and integrated solution for your business. Integrating with Microsoft Dynamics RMS gives your business a whole different level of business management. Use Microsoft RMS and QuickBooks to give your business that real edge in retailing or distribution a truly Multi Channel experience, ERP for a fraction of the cost and effort.
Microsoft Dynamics RMS integrated with Nitrosell a fully integrated e-commerce platform that allows you the user to sell online with information already held in your POS system; QuickBooks integration handles all the accounting while RMS and Nitrosell handle everything else. Become better than the best in business with this total multi-channel solution. If you have multiple stores this is not an issue use Microsoft Dynamics RMS from Positive Solutions to control all your stores from one central HQ.
Build financial forecasts
Plan ahead effectively and anticipate future trends by creating financial forecasts for sales and expenses. Real business insight is what makes small business large businesses. Grow with precision and have insight that really lets you stand out from the rest.
Forecasts enable you to create different scenarios and examine how they would affect your business.
For example, you can check the cost implications of taking on an extra member of staff, or see how losing a key client would affect your cash flow. Know your business.
Create customised financial, sales and tax reports
QuickBooks reports help you makes sense of all your financial data, showing you what the figures are trying to tell you.
- Browse the built-in library of reports
- Generate reports in moments and customise to suit your company
- See the overall picture or drill drown into figures by clicking reports
- Balance sheet, Profit and Loss everything you need to close off your year are standard in QuickBooks