Unified commerce puts all your fragmented systems into one platform, e-commerce and mobile commerce seamlessly integrated, replenishment, order management, Loyalty, customer relationship management and point of sale, all in one succinct system. The concept goes a little further, at its heart is putting the customer experience first, being visible in all your sales and delivery channels, whether in-store or online the experience is the same, usually excellent. Unified commerce is not just about the customer, the experience should also be the same for your retail employees, no matter what platform they are accessing the user experience is seamless and unified.
Some of the benefits of Unified Commerce;
- Less integrations; you should have as much of your solutions in one platform, aside from e-commerce everything else should be in one platform, (In saying that we integrate seamlessly to Nitrosell nitrosell.com for all our retail products) Handhelds for stocktakes, Label printing, mobile POS, standard POS, Back office management & loyalty. This will greatly reduce complexity and costs in the management of your retail business.
- Eliminate errors; having a seamless embedded solution including your payments e.g. Credit Cards will vastly reduce human error. Incorrect pricing across your platform, having a unified solution means you have one true view of the product. Stock management becomes much easier, you can see all stock quantities and availability “live”, reduce stock outs, have the right product in the right place at the right time and in turn give your customers excellent experiences.
- Employees; your employees can train on the solution much quicker and as they move through the organisation all the skills, they have learned are transferrable throughout the system. It is one Unified System for all functions, creating orders and transfers, managing stock at the warehouse, running promotions and loyalty initiative’s is through one single platform. Quick and easy to learn.
- Analysis; think live reporting, as a sale happens management can see this in real time. Products and customers are visible at the click of a report in a Unified Commerce solution. Management have one true view of all aspects of their business, they will know what value of stock is in each store or warehouse. Single and Multi-store owners get everything they would need from reports to make actionable changes in their business as it happens. Sales can be analysed, and promotions can be put in place instantly from the back office, increasing profit and managing stock effectively. Your competition won’t know what’s hit them.
- One Supplier of your POS solution; Having a Unified Commerce solution from Positive Solutions means that you can deal with just us for your POS system. You will not need separate partners for, Back Office, Stock Management, Loyalty, Integrated e-commerce, Credit Card payments and Accounts (we integrate to QuickBooks for small to medium retailers, and we are embedded with Microsoft Business Central & LS Retail (www.lsretail.com) for enterprise customers).
Having read the above, we would hope that you see the immense benefits of choosing Positive Systems Solutions www.pss.ie as your Unified Commerce partner. Positive have been in business for over 15 years, we live and love retail, Retail Technology you can Trust.
Some Examples of RMH Unified Commerce Solutions: